[karc] Propogation forcasting

  • From: "va3ol" <ve3kgj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:07:41 -0500

check out this site for a really neat propogation forecasting program

http://www.g4ilo.com/software.html

It is a bit hard to set up but well worth it!

 Julian has other software on his site; and he would appreciate [and in this
case I think he deserves] a donation if you like the software BUT it has no
cost til you decide you like it. [no, I really meant til you like it ; not til
the 30 days expire; like some software; donations are totally voluntary]. I
liked it enuf to make a donation!

Just for the record..... I don't buy software til I am sure it will do the job;
that it is really free and then I generally decide if that the guy had done a
piece of software that is meaningful and not available elsewhere  then I send a
donation via Paypal.  I sent julian a donation cuz he deserves it!

Bill, VA3OL
Kingston, ON