[karc] New newsletter editor for Kingston Amateur Radio Club:

  • From: Shannon Coolican <scoolican@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 21:29:45 -0500

Hi all:
As I mentioned on this past KARC Tuesday's 19:30 net, I have assumed the
monthly newsletter tasking from Assaf VA3PCI.  For the March 2014
newsletter I will personally be writing an article on "Introduction to
Space Weather".  Paul VA3LX has mentioned that he would like to do an
article on "Contest Operations Strategy".   The more articles the merrier
so please send any ideas on article interest to news@xxxxxxxxxx and I will
respond in kind.  The deadline for articles this month will be February 28,
2014.

As well, thank you to Assaf VA3PCI for producing the monthly newsletter
over the last term.  It was greatly appreciated!!

73's
Shannon
VA3XRY