[karc] Re: KARC radio course - SITREP

  • From: les lindstrom <les.lindstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 16:16:21 -0500

As of this date the course is overloaded with 26 candidates - with 12 waiting.
I will advise if there are any drop outs.
As far as an advanced course - not at this time - the present course keeps all
the instructors fully loaded.
Will consider an advanced course once the dust settles.
Regards

Les Lindstrom
VE3KFS/CIW650
Kingston