[karc] Re: Homebrew Meeting

  • From: Stephane Bois <ve3sbc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 21:45:00 -0500

Hi Peter
Should be there unles otherwise will email you.
I have no definitive project in mind for the group.
Currently working on microcontroller Raspberry pi for sdr and packet.

I have on the back burner a gps and Raspberry pi for APRS.
A solar tracker for my solar array that would work in a celestial tracking
fashion...
3d printer and router....hum not enough time....
Le 2015-11-05 17:20, "Peter Ayearst" <ve3poa@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hello Group,
For those that are interested in hombrew activities, Paul and I will be
meeting at my QTH this Saturday at 14:00hrs.

My address is 760 Allum Ave. Major intersection, Taylor Kidd and Mona.

The *very loose/informal* agenda is basically to get a feel of what
projects are of interest and expectations or format of a monthly meeting if
desired.

Project ideas can range from test equipment to a fully functioning hf
station and accessories. Micro controller based projects are very popular
these days and can really add to functionality. The limit here really is
your imagination.

Projects can be had in a kit form such as the old Heathkit style, sourcing
ones own parts and build from a schematic, and pretty much anything
between.

Let me know if you can attend at ve3poa@xxxxxxxxx. If your interested but
cannot attend let me know as well. Include your expectations/ideas so we
can add it to the discussion in your absence.

Looking forward to seeing you and moving forward with this very rewarding
part of our hobby.

73, Peter
ve3poa