[karc] Ham radio course

  • From: les.lindstrom lindstrom <les.lindstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, brown <brown.m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, dan Bergeron <daniel.bergeron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Louis Pierresson <louis@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 10:54:18 -0400

For all - Please advise me off the list if you have any candidates that want to
get their license. Objective is to run a course in early 2013 Feb-Apr with exam
in May. We need to nail down a location and weekly timings but that will roll
out based on numbers. I will also be looking for instructors so that we can
you may not be in the same position but if you could pass this along to the
appropriate person please do. Louis - Check with your gang and see if there is
interest.  Also we need to touch base regarding digital and your current
situation.  Regards

Les Lindstrom
VE3KFS/CIW650
Kingston