[karc] Re: Gary VE3HWS

  • From: Ron Walsh <ve3go@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 08:58:56 -0400

Can go this morning , Sunday morning or next week

Ron VE3GO

ve3dze@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am trying to organize a gang to go to Gary's Dad's place (16 Cartwright st close to King off Portsmouth) to gather up radio gear of Gary's there. Lloyd has no idea of whats there but I do know that Gary had a Kenwood TM241 Larsen magnetic ant and a power supply. I was hoping if we can get together to do the Chinese thing ( Many hands Make light work) we could see the stuff for Lloyd . My e-mail is VE3DZE at gmail dot com see you at Breakfast
73 David