[karc] Fwd: Fw: [ARESONTARIO] New Launch Ontario RAC ARES Web Site

  • From: Terry Barrett - VA3KLG <t-barrett@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kingston Amateur Radio Club <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 15:19:25 -0500

FYI
Terry Barrett VA3KLG
t-barrett@xxxxxxxx

----- Forwarded Message -----

    *From:* Allan Boyd <ve3ajb@xxxxxxxxx>
    *To:* ARESONTARIO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    *Sent:* Sunday, January 8, 2012 3:13:24 PM
    *Subject:* [ARESONTARIO] New Launch Ontario RAC ARES Web Site

    ATTN: All Ontario Field Services Members and Amateur Radio Operators

    First of all Happy New Year to all and hope you all had a great
    holiday. Now that the new year is upon us I want everyone to know
    that RAC is still working hard on making the changes that were
    promised. As your Section Manager for Ontario one of the projects
    that have been in the making for many months now is the
    reestablishment of an Ontario RAC ARES Field Services Web Site. With
    the assistance of many amateurs and especially Carlo Salvitti VA3CSS
    a new web site has been designed and files updated. Now that 2012 is
    here we are ready to launch the site.

    The new site is as follows http://ontario.racares.ca/ titled RAC
    ARES ONTARIO Section.

    I ask all of you to have a look check it out the site is still being
    worked on and ongoing changes will be made to improve the operation
    of the site. Other changes for the Ontario Section are coming as the
    year progresses and you will be all informed as these changes are
    implemented. Again on behalf of RAC and as you Ontario Section
    Manager I thank you for your continued understanding and support as
    we strive to make the field services the best in the country.

    Again all the best of the new year and please feel free to contact
    me at anytime with any questions, concerns or comments.
    73
    Al
    VE3AJB

    Allan Boyd
    VE3AJB
    Section Manager
    Ontario
    Radio Amateurs of Canada

    __._,_.___
    Reply to sender

<mailto:ve3ajb@xxxxxxxxx?subject=Re%3A%20New%20Launch%20Ontario%20RAC%20ARES%20Web%20Site>

<mailto:ARESONTARIO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Re%3A%20New%20Launch%20Ontario%20RAC%20ARES%20Web%20Site>

    | Start a New Topic

    Messages in this topic

    (1)
    Recent Activity:
    Visit Your Group

    To send a message to the entire Group, address it to:
    ARESONTARIO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    If you have any positive critique or suggestions for the operation
    of this forum, we would appreciate a brief email to va3pm@xxxxxx
    indicating the issue / concern, and your suggestion for
    improvement.  This will help us ensure that the features
    appropriately meet the Group's needs.

    You may also visit the Yahoo! Groups web site to modify your
    subscriptions and profile:

    To learn more about the ARESONTARIO group, please visit
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ARESONTARIO

    Thank you!
    Robert Gammon VA3RX
    Ontario SEC and Group Moderator
    MARKETPLACE
    Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're
    on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

<http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=15o5at608/M=493064.14543979.14562481.13298430/D=groups/S=1705063108:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1326060809/L=3ad0537c-3a35-11e1-9246-9fdc30452fc8/B=8o_5VdBDRqw-/J=1326053609243907/K=ZvcFXDUm2lh67T35Cgs0dg/A=6060255/R=0/SIG=1194m4keh/*http://us.toolbar.yahoo.com/?.cpdl=grpj>
    Yahoo! Groups

    Switch to: Text-Only

<mailto:ARESONTARIO-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Traditional>,
    Daily Digest