[karc] Re: Freelists Member list

  • From: "John S - Taylor" <va3gst@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 15:32:05 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Valveman" <valveman_6146@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 2:36 PM
Subject: [karc] Re: Freelists Member list

I still think it would be helpful to have a list of all members of the freelist.
Why would it be helpful?
NICE TO KNOW WHO IS ON THE LIST--THAT SIMPLE.

This list would only go to those requesting it from the FreeList manager.
A hard copy would be sent via snail mail to that person's home address.
Please elaborate!
WHAT'S TO ELABORATE??
Robert
VE3RPF

JOHN, VA3GST

I still think it would be helpful to have a list of all members of the freelist.
Only information necessary would be the name and call sign.

This list would only go to those requesting it from the FreeList manager.
A hard copy would be sent via snail mail to that person's home address.

Leave the Internet out of it.

John, va3gst