[karc] Re: Free Stuff To Give Away

  • From: Max Donoghue <ve3tmt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 17:44:38 -0400 (EDT)

Let me know what you have Rob, I can't call I have pneumonia.

Max

Valveman <valveman_6146@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you were at Smittys for Breakfast this morning, you would have been able to
get some good stuff.
 As many of you know I am having a house built and am downsizing so lots of
stuff to give away.
 Not junk but a lot of good stuff.  I have more and would like to see it gone
ASAP i.e before Monday.
 So if you would like some great stuff (Computer and Amateur Radio related),
send me an email or call me
 @ 613-389-0709 and come get it.  I would like to see it go to good use and not
to GoodWill.

 Robert
 VE3RPF

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers.

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new  Yahoo! Canada Messenger for
the Web BETA