[karc] Re: FW: McCain Can't Type but YES WE CAN!

  • From: Valveman <valveman_6146@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 18:42:11 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know about thoughtful,  Ah but maybe cause I had to delete my first not
so thoughtful response to you.... Nah just joking.
Got a question, just ask :O)

Cause as Phil says "You must work on the Peter Principal"

Yes I do and darn proud of it!  As long as I can keep people believing I really
know what I'm doing, I'll keep getting the enormous salary they are giving me.

Robert
VE3RPF