[karc] Bill Mason VE3NFU

  • From: "Steve Cutway" <ve3kc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KARC List" <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 16:13:07 -0400

Hello everyone:

I'm posting this note with Bill's permission.

Bill VE3NFU had a fall at home several weeks back and broke his left hip. He
had what's called a hemi Arthroplasty (half-hip replacement) at KGH and has
been at St. Mary's of the Lake Hospital for several weeks re-learning how to
walk. We visited him this morning. He's in good spirits and would love to
see more people from the amateur community. He's in Gibson Room 321, a
private room overlooking Union St.

I know you all join me in wishing Bill a speedy recovery. If you have a
moment, please drop in and say hi. I know he'd welcome your visit.

73s,

Steve VE3KC