[kanchilug] Spoken Tutorial

  • From: priya cst <priyamtk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: KLUG <kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 18:07:16 +0530

Hello friends,

Now I am contributing in spoken tutorial project

The Spoken Tutorial project is the initiative of the *"Talk to a
Teacher"* project
of the National Mission on Education through Information Communication
through Technology, launched by MHRD, Govt of India.

It is a good opportunity to contribute for Tamil computing.  I am doing the
dubbing process in it.

They pay amout Rs.2500 for new spoken tutorial and for dubbing Rs.1500.

They also give the bonus amountt Rs.5000 to encourage the newbies.

See the link
http://spoken-tutorial.org

<http://spoken-tutorial.org/>We expect your feed back and contribution.

--