[kanchilug] Re: Solution to Open Office-Reg

  • From: Thyagarajan தியாகராஜன் <citizenofgnu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:47:36 +0530

Dear Mr.Chandran

> "I am having difficulties in aligning text in open office word.  Initially I
> never raised any issues as I thought that open office was new to us and it
> may require some time for us to learn. But I am finding that it is not as
> convenient as word (MS) and much more complicated. For eg,  I am unable to
> align by using tab and text not getting aligned automatically ., Can you give
> me a solution. "

Welcome to the community, as per to the above query, i could not get
it in full, any way, i understand it as  text alignment problem when
using tab keys!. if i am right, kindly have a reading
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Writer_Guide/Format_paragraphs
. Kindly see the sub topic "Setting tab stops and indents" in the
wiki.

Kindly revert to us if you still have issues.

Thanks and regards,

Thyagarajan Shanmugham