[kanchilug] Revolution OS

  • From: selvamani sampath <selva.infobees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kanchilug <kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:01:32 +0530

*Date* : 19/ 06/ 11 Week : 93 People : 8

*Time* : 3.30 pm to 6.00 pm

*Location* : Shri Narayana Guru  Matriculation School

*Discussion* :  Revolution OS

*Attendees* : Balakrishnan, Dhasthagheer, Logeshprabhu, Shanmugam, Praveen,
Balaji, Shrinivasan, and Selvamani (Myself).

*Discussion*:

Mr. Shrinivasan showed a Revolution OS documentary film with tamil subtitle.
It was more useful to the newcomers and also for us, because we have heard
the GNU/Linux story only from the open enthusiasts. Now we heard the real
thoughts of original characters like how their thought was in the begining,
how did they come forward to help the society. Moreover, we could see some
unknown faces whom we had really contributed to open source. It’s really
great achievement by FOSS World. We are really proud to be a luggies.

Further, Mr. Shrinivasan shared his enjoyment and fun with tamil dubbing of
Revolution OS.

Booming GNU/Linux,

செல்வமணி. ச
--