[kanchilug] Request for Volunteers - Preparing LAB Manual for Anna University Syllabus

  • From: Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ILUG-C <ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 16:59:56 +0530

Friends.

We are discussing for preparing the LAB Manual for Anna University Syllabus.

Shall we start working on this?

MIT Chrompet is accepted for providing a 40 seat lab for the community
to gather and
work on preparing the lab syllabus.

The Lab is facilitated with linux machines and internet connection.

Shall we meet there on coming saturday March 4 at MIT?

The Lab Syllabus is here.
http://goinggnu.wordpress.com/2011/02/14/open-source-lab-syllabus-in-anna-university/

We can choose any topic, create documentations on introduction, create
exercises and verify them.

Please update here, if you wish to contribute for the LAB Manual.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
T.Shrinivasan