[kanchilug] Inviting all of u to ubuntu 9.10 karamic kola release celebration party

  • From: Arulalan T <tarulalan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kanchilug <kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 00:46:59 +0530

Hi kanchilug friends,

This upcoming sunday 29th nov , we are going to conduct Ubuntu 9.10 karamic
kola release celebration party.

venue: PTVS School ( English Medium ), Annamalayar Play Ground , Pokkadai
Chatiram , kanchipuram.

Time : 3pm to 5pm

we invite all of u with immense pleasure and we expecting ur presence on
this party.

plan :

we are going to invite many non-ubuntu users (app 25 people)  as visitors to
this celebration party.

On that day , few experts will may share their experience in ubuntu with
freshers .

and we planned to project the ubuntu compiz effects and installation and
more features by using LCD Projector.

and questing , answering session.

finally we will provide some snacks & tea for refreshment.

we will update the poster in our blog , soon.

--
நன்றி ,

அருளாளன் . த

Kanchi Linux User Group Rocks !