[kanchilug] Re: Introduction to FOSS - Video - Planning

  • From: praveen kumar <pravin1389@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 19:24:06 +0530

hi..friends.,

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 1:40 AM, Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Friends.
>
> In the last ilugc meet, just shared my thought on creating a 20-30 min
> video in Tamil,
> in which we explain the concepts of FOSS and to distribute over Internet.
> We give these talks in many places and all these talks reach only some groups.
> If we create such a video and spread it, it will reach more people.
> --
> Regards,
> T.Shrinivasan

i tried one video on tamil by just editing the the speach of R.M.S and
i gave the voice of ammachu which i have it on pre-recroded one.. i
made it for the short video contest for the past  CARTE BLANCHE 2010
at M.I.T...

and i missed the video link of the R.M.S speach so i cannot able to
fwd it till now...
just now  i got the link its :
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNBMdDaYhZA&feature=related

Then my edited video link is :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJqyQHOyVfo&feature=player_embedded

 i tried some thing.........
and i thank ammachu for using his voice for my video...........
--
நன்றி

பிரவீன்.சோ

Kanchi Linux User Group Rocks !!