[kanchilug] Fwd: [Ilugc] Technical talk on perl from 9 am to 4pm on 18th Dec, 2011 Sunday

  • From: Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jec-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jec-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "linuxusers_iitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linuxusers_iitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 17:02:27 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Girish Venkatachalam" <girishvenkatachalam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 Nov 2011 19:16
Subject: [Ilugc] Technical talk on perl from 9 am to 4pm on 18th Dec, 2011
Sunday
To: "Indian Linux User Group Chennai" <ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear LUGGies,

Mr. Asokan Pichai , one of the founding members of ILUGC has kindly
helped out with all the
 arrangements needed for the one day training I promised just a couple
of days ago.

It goes without saying that without his support this would not have
happened.

We owe a lot of gratitude for this kind gesture.

Details are below:

Topic: Perl programming
Date: 18th December Sunday (9 am to 4 pm)
Venue: TalentSprint
            66 Gaudia Mutt Road
            Royappettah

            Right next to Gaudia Mutt
            A little ahead of Ponnuswamy Hotel
            5 minutes walk from Music Academy

Fee per head to cover expenses: Rs. 150/-

Good. Now for the other blurb.

It goes without saying that tea/coffee,biscuits will be served once in
the morning and once in the afternoon.
Lunch is on you. ;)

Both of us plan to make this a monthly affair. So if all goes well God
willing we can
 have monthly classes at  the same venue and you will be notified at least
 10 days in advance.I however have my doubts whether this could happen every
 month. Let us see.

We will try to rotate topics as we move along. Sometimes shell
scripting, sometimes C,
 sometimes web programming and javascript and so on.

-Girish

--
G3 Tech
Networking appliance company