[kanchilug] Fwd: [Ilugc] [OT][Commercial] Employability Program for IT/CS graduates in T Nagar

  • From: Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, fossnews <fossnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "fossnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fossnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "dgvc2013oss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dgvc2013oss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jec-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jec-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 18:29:50 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Murthy Raju <murthyraju@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2014-06-11 11:17 GMT+05:30
Subject: [Ilugc] [OT][Commercial] Employability Program for IT/CS graduates
in T Nagar
To: ILUG-C <ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi

We are a bunch of IT professionals, who have had the opportunity to
recruit/train/mentor a large number of Engineering graduates in various
areas of technology  - Programming/Sysadmin/Network Admin/DBA/Technical
Support/Testing/Dev Ops/Virtualization/Cloud Computing related  etc.
Benefiting from this combined experience, we have come up with a 40-hour
course spread over 2 months for unemployed CS/IT graduates covering the
following areas:

1. Operating Systems
2. Networking
3. Programming
4. Virtualization/Cloud Computing

There will be a strong emphasis on using Free Software Tools to gain a
clear understanding of the topics covered in the course. While this is
primarily a technical course, Learning Skills/Communication Skills are
interwoven into the course modules and will be of help to the job seekers.

All the trainers are working IT Professionals with hands-on experience in
the respective areas of technology.

The course targets CS & IT graduates and MCAs who are looking for their
first job.

The venue is T Nagar and the class room sessions will be of 2 hour duration
- 2 or 3 times a week. Apart from the hours spent in the class room, the
trainees will be expected to put in significant amount of time on lab
exercises/reading tasks.

We may be in a position to let you try out the course for FREE for one
session without any obligation to pay/continue. This may help you to decide
if the course will benefit you.

Please mail me directly off list with your resume for more details about
the course.

Thanks
Murthy Raju

Regards,