[kanchilug] Day-3 Workshop on PHP

  • From: "Balakrishnan.V" <balakpm101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 11:20:09 +0530

Hi to all,

*Day-3:* On the third day of PHP workshop, we got crowd of 3 students
additionally. Priya Starts with the remembrance of previous day to student
people. Then she tells about PHP and for what are all things we can do with
PHP, after telling those stuff. She gets straightly into Scripting. While
she teaching the concept, side by side she also wrote examples related to
the topics, students also worked it out the examples and got results
successfully.

Especially, in this day we got more interaction with the students by asking
questions, getting acknowledgement whether they understand the concepts or
not... like these way really we interact with them. They liked the way of
approach by our Team, Also some students finished the task which was
assigned on previous class; Congrats to those students. :)

Thank You.

--
With Regards,
V. Balakrishnan.

Wanna know about Kanchi Linux User Group!!!

http://kanchilug.wordpress.com

You can surf in these too...

http://gnubala.wordpress.com/
http://1day1cmd.wordpress.com/