[kanchilug] Day-2 : Workshop on PHP

  • From: sanmugasundaram k <k.sanmugam2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: KanchiLug <kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 20:56:05 +0530

Hi to all.

*Day-2:*

                  Today we started day2 session at 3.30 P.M., peoples are
arrived timely. Mr.Rajkumar continues css balance topics with live example.
He take half an hour to finish the Css basis. Then Mr.Balakrishnan started
javascript session. He explained javascript basis with live code example.

                  After this session he gave one task combine javascript and
html, the student more interactive with us by asking doubts. Finally
Ms.Priya gave php intro and installation instruction. We windup the session
at 7.00 P.M. Tomorrow Ms.Priya start php code session.

Thank You.

--
 நன்றி ...

சண்முகசுந்தரம்.க