[kanchilug] Day- 4 & Day- 5: PHP Workshop

  • From: "Balakrishnan.V" <balakpm101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 19:54:02 +0530

Hi to all,

*Day - 4:* At this day, we are assembled at 4.00 p.m. sharply. Certainly
priya starts with revision of previous session, after then she narrated the
things which are used to interact with users. So, session was very
excitement and interactivity. To keep the students very active we leave some
break for 10 min to refresh them. After the break they worked very fast to
complete the given task. Finally we windup the session at 7.00 p.m. Sharply.

*Day - 5:* Today by the change we started the session with Dhasthagheer and
Vishnu, They gave some tips and tricks regarding PHP as they known. They
also told about why it is used, and how can we use the PHP more effective.
After their introduction priya started to tell about Backend called Mysql.
Most of the students are new to Database so she explained from Core.
Students really liked to work with sql queries, then she told about how to
connect PHP with Database using simple methods. She also provide some
examples regarding the concepts.

Finally we windup the session with few messages and positive thoughts to
students. Actually they, liked all the sessions also they are very much
eager to learn about FOSS and to contribute FOSS. Really we had a good
sessions with those guys.

Thank You,

--
With Regards,
V. Balakrishnan.

Wanna know about Kanchi Linux User Group!!!

http://kanchilug.wordpress.com

You can surf in these too...

http://gnubala.wordpress.com/
http://1day1cmd.wordpress.com/