[kag] Re: worst cache ever

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:28:16 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, Lloyd Baker wrote:
> What was the name of the cache?  I did virtuals around Old City Hall and up
> to Queen's Park and really enjoyed those.

I also really liked the one at Old City Hall, and First Post. This one was
called Urban Black Hole! The owner has some spoiler pics on his web site:
http://www.esoterraka.com/tuttle/

Satellite reception was bad in the alley so I used the clue and figured
out the cache was somewhere near the loading dock, but there were too many
muggles about. I decided to go on to another cache and to come back later.
By the time I returned I had about 2 minutes before I needed to leave for
a class. I looked under the dock and saw the word "giant" which was
mentioned in the clue, and before I knew it I had stuck my hand in there
and grabbed it. It was sort of like those lawyer shows on TV, where the
defendant says "And then everything went all hazy and I can't remember
anything after that. Maybe I did it, who knows?" :P

Hoover