[kag] Re: [geoqueont] Bluelamb03+Binthair

  • From: Lib Mendonça <lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocache list" <geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 20:13:54 -0500

How many are left for Bluelamb? Too many! The long hike multi's I can do,
the puzzles I can figure out, the cryptology I can grind away at, but the
math is beyond me! I should have paid attention in high school! *grin*

Remote Sensor and I completed "Mossback" on Sunday. I thought it was
important to find it before Ontario Parks removed it from Algonquin Park. I
expected much more of a hike, but what there was was very lovely (even in
the rain).

Speaking of Ontario Parks: one of the pillars of their stated policy
(correct me if I'm wrong) is that they're concerned about geocachers getting
injured on Park property while caching. Yet Remote Sensor and I were
traipsing along a interpretive hiking trail that skirted a cliff edge with a
hundred meter drop to the river below!! But geocaching would be more
dangerous?! The park gate where we stopped to pay our entry fee (honour
system, it was unmanned) also warned us about areas of the Park where 'big
game' hunting was permitted. But hiding a tupperware container would be bad
for the environment?

Am I the only person who finds their policy inconsistent and contradictory?

Bluelamb03

-- Original Message ----- From: "Jules d'Entremont" <jules@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>