[kag] Re: New GPSr models

  • From: Lucas.DG@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:52:43 -0500

Ya know...

I had a Magellan 315 for 6 years.  I just got a FREE Garmin 60CS (Wife
bought a Toyota, they gave her a GPS - she gave it to me.  I won).

I honestly don't think I would have paid for all the goodies that come wi=
th
it.  Colour screen is nice, Maps are cool, alarm clock is... games are...=
waste.

But all things considered, I'm glad it was free.  One of these expensive
fancy-assed new models might be worth it if you have NO GPS, but spending
all that money just to upgrade?  Nah.

Just my opinion (which in my little world is all that matters).