[kag] Re: Magellan Trailblazer handheld GPS for sale, $2.

  • From: "DAVE Hamburger" <hamburgerking@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 17:10:10 +0000

MAPS!?!

it has a 5 line LCD display, like the calculators when you were a kid. It's the grandmother of the garmin 45. No, sorry, it doesn't have maps.

Here's a link to the manual, online:

http://www.magellangps.com/assets/manuals/TrailBlazer_XL_en.pdf

It's from before the they invented the third decimal place.

I tried to say in the forum posting, it is a really old, pretty much useless yet fully functional device.

However, your toonie is good with me, if you want it.

Maybe I should post a picture.

Thanks for the reply,

Dave

From: "josie trlep" <josietee@xxxxxxxxx>
To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kag] Re: Magellan Trailblazer handheld GPS for sale, $2.
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 10:53:16 -0400

do you still have it..can u download maps to it..im interested
josie
jtee