[kag] GAGE8 Geocoins

  • From: DARIN COWAN <pdcowan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oga-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:12:57 -0400 (EDT)

As you may have heard, Keeper of Maps and I have had
geocoins struck for GAGE8.  I have confirmation from
the mint that they will be in my hands by the 19th,
barring some shipping-related catastrophe.

Attached (if the mailing list doesn't strip them) are
some sample photos of the coins.  They show the front
of the silver, front and back of the gold, and back of
the copper variety.

There is a web-site ( http://gag8geocoin.pinetree.org/
) that gives information about them if you are
interested.  Only 100 were struck (20 gold, 20 silver,
60 copper) and they'll be $11 CDN each.  The web site
hasn't been updated with the pics yet, so this mailing
list is getting the info more-or-less first :)

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image