[kag] Re: Did anyone notice

  • From: hidnseek@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:57:18 -0500

I noticed that when I got this greasemonkey update for firefox:

A quick notice for anyone using the Geocaching Greasemonkey script
"Seek Page Logging Link", also known as "GC Seek Log". You will need
to update to the latest version (v1.1) in order to have the script
work properly with the new caches that have waypoint IDs longer than
6 characters.

You can access the installation page here:
http://gmscripts.locusprime.net/Seek_Logging.html

You do not need to uninstall the old script.

"While other may seek guidance from above,
GeoCachers actually get it."

On 1/8/07, Lloyd Baker <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Have a look at the most recent caches coming out, see anything
different??

Geocaching is now into 7 digit Waypoint Codes.

Binrat