[kada] Re: Study Club Meeting

  • From: Leonardo lee <eyesandteeth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 09:04:05 -0500

I am in plus one.

Thanks
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 08:51:47 -0800
From: wkhang@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kada] Study Club Meeting
To: KADA@xxxxxxxxxx; kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; msongdds@xxxxxxxxx; mksh96@xxxxxxxxx;
SiwoonPark@xxxxxxxxx

To all the members,

I am having study group meeting ( free dinner and drink with one hour lecture)
at possilbly Morten's at Reston or Tysons. Topics are new trend in Pain
Medication on March 17th around 6:30. Basically it will be covered by Pfizer
Pharmaceutical. I would like to know who is interested in that way I could
organize the matter. Also you may include non KADA members as well. Please let
me know by this Sunday. Thanks.

Wahn Khang, D.M.D.
Diplomate, American Board of Periodontics
Perio Implant Center
11866 Sunrise Valley Dr. #101
Reston, VA 20191
drkhang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel) 703-648-0500
fax) 703-648-1600
www.perioimplantcenter.com

Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_022009