[kada] Party and sponsors

  • From: "Edward Chun" <edwardchun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:39:19 -0500

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed spending time with
your families.  Our KADA Holiday Party is only a few days away.  As many of
you know, it is very expensive to throw a party like the one we are going to
have on Saturday.  In fact, KADA will actually have to dip into our savings
acct for a couple thousand dollars.  To help us recover some of our losses
for the evening, I would like to ask everyone to purchase some raffle
tickets at the party.  We will be giving away a lot of very nice prizes.  I
will post a list of the prizes later in the week.  If everyone buys some
raffle tickets, I think we can come close to breaking even for the night.
Thanks again for your support and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and
having a great time on Saturday night.  Please let me know if you have any
questions.  Also, for everyone that has secured a sponsor or sponsors for
the party, please e-mail me or post on the forum the name of the company,
the representative (and if they will be present at the party), and the prize
they are donating.  My e-mail is edwardchun@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Thanks again
everyone and have a nice day.

Ed