[kada] Re: Officer's meeting

  • From: Charlie Hong <charlieendo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:25:46 -0400

i have a meeting that evening but let me try it re-arrange it...

From: edwardchun@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kada] Officer's meeting
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 00:07:28 -0400

I would like to have our final officer’s meeting for this year.  We will need
to decide on the next President of KADA.  Also, we will need to discuss the
KADA/KMA Christmas Party and there are a couple of other items we will need to
address.  I hope Thursday, November 11th, 6:30 pm at Woo Lae Oak works for
everyone.  I would like to see the following individuals attend if possible:
Maggie, Meesun, Patrick, Will, Wahn, Paul, Mark, Charlie, Rex, and Michael
Song.  Please let me know if you will be able to attend.  My e-mail address is
edwardchun@xxxxxxxxxxxx  If any other members are interested in attending, you
are welcome to join us so please let me know.

Ed