[kada] Re: Officer's Meeting

  • From: Paul Lee <cjrdad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:04:08 -0700 (PDT)

Leo,

  He's more than welcome!

  BTW (this is to all the members),  sign up for this upcoming golf outing by
emailing your name and guests to markchoedds@xxxxxxxxxx  Sign up closes this
Fri. Sept.21.

  Thanks,

  Paul

Leonardo lee <eyesandteeth@xxxxxxx> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }      golf

---------------------------------
  Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 04:31:19 -0700
From: cjrdad@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kada] Re: Officer's Meeting
To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To which one: golf, meeting, or party?

"Dr. Leo & Lucy Lee" <eyesandteeth@xxxxxxx> wrote:   Can I bring a non korean
person who is a plastic surgeon/ oral surgeon in the area?

Leo

On 9/16/07 10:57 PM, "mark choe" <markchoedds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Dear KADA,

I hope all is well. On Sep. 29th there was a officers meeting. Content of the
meeting are as follows:

-  KADA Golf date Sep. 29th AM at Landsdown Country Club ($100/Person)

        Please send e-mail if you are interested or if you have a friend who is.

        We need a total number who are interested

-  Next general KADA meeting Sep. 27th at 6:30 PM at Woo Re Ok.

-  Christmas Party Dec. 1st at Paul's House (Adults only)

-  CPR - anyone who need it, please let us know. We need a total number.

I hope we can have a good turn out for the golf. See you at the meeting.

KADA.

  Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows
<http://us.rdyahoo.com/tv/mail/tagline/tonightspicks/evt=48220/*http://tv.yahoo.com/

  Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows
on Yahoo! TV.

  Make your little one a shining star! Shine on!

and lay it on us.