[kada] May15th seminar

  • From: "Maggie Lee" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "maggieleepak@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 15:51:15 -0400

Greetings to KADA!
I just got the confirmation from Dr. Khang that Dr. Leventer is taking entire
afternoon off to come down to  Virginia to give us a great seminar on topic of
Nitrous Oxide/Oral Sedation. So far we have 10 doctors signed up.  It would be
great if we could have at least have 20 or more doctors coming to the seminar.
So KADA, let's show some support by attending to this seminar. These are the
doctors who signed up, if your name is not there, please RSVP immediately;
Mark Choe
Paul Lee
Ed Chun
Andy Kim