[kada] Re: Let's set the time for our first Cerec Meeting.

  • From: Leonardo lee <eyesandteeth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Ben <benjamin.blakeslee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, rich lafergola <richard.lafergola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 00:03:47 -0400

Ben

Are we doing 4.0 demo on the 22nd?  If so then who is doing the demo?
First thing I recommend is that we need to be familiar with the new software.
Let's recommend the doctors to watch all the videos on 4.0 on Cerecdoctor.com
prior to the meeting.

we can connect my labtop to the plasma at the office.  we can play some of it
at my office.
Let's start the demo by first giving  an overview of the software, and then go
through each phase of the menu and highlight the features.
Let's do  3 demos
One : single crown in biogeneric
Two: single crown in correlation
Three: do a quad demo.
Let;s test these cases before hand so you don't look like an idiot
According to Armen this  can take  2.5 hours to do this.
We also need to remember most us have not seen it so you will have to go slow.
BTW when are we getting the software?  I am sure lots of us  wants to know.
If we want this group to be successful, we need to maximize the learning and
net working experience.
Let me know your thoughts.  If you and Rich is in the area let's do lunch.Also
I like to meet the Sirona rep.

Leonardo Lee DMDa wink & a smile.

From: Benjamin.Blakeslee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Let's set the time for our first Cerec Meeting.
To: eyesandteeth@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:55:16 -0500

ok

Ben Blakeslee

On Sep 12, 2011, at 6:50 PM, "Leonardo lee" <eyesandteeth@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Add five more doctor to the mix.We should plan and set out the agenda for the
meeting.
Can you get Sirona to cover some food and drinks for the meeting?Everyone
should be little hungry by then.
Give me a call tomorrow around 11AM and We'll  finalize it.

From: Benjamin.Blakeslee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: eyesandteeth@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:42:30 -0500

6 is good, I have invited some doctors and we should have 8-10 at this point.
We will probably come in around 5:30 just to set up if thats ok.  Also, I am
actually cotraveling with the Sirona representative Jay that day so he may pop
in with me also to drop off some invites for an upcoming cerec integration
program.  I am looking forward to it.  Thanks,

Ben Blakeslee
Patterson Dental Supply, Inc.
Cell (703) 350-1201
Fax (703) 542-6333