[kada] Last week for tickets

  • From: "Edward Chun" <edwardchun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:08:28 -0500

Good morning everyone.  This is the last week to buy tickets for our Holiday
Party.  The deadline to reserve your tickets will be this Friday, Nov. 20th.
So far, we have 68 tickets sold and our target number was 80.  We would love
to sell 12 more tickets by the end of the week.  Please make every effort to
attend.  It will be a fun evening and we will have a lot of very nice prizes
to give away.  Being that this is the first time we are having a party on
this scale, we would really love your support.  Please RSVP on our forum.
Thanks and have a nice day.

Ed