[kada] Re: First KADA meeting for 2010

  • From: Rex Cho <rexcho@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:31:17 -0500

I will be there.

Rex

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2010, at 10:54 AM, Edward Chun <edwardchun@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I hope you have all been well and are ready for our next meeting. Thank you everyone for your wonderful support last year and I hope we can continue to build up our organization this year. The plan for this year will be to hold three seminars along with a golf outing and Christmas party. The membership dues for this year will be $150, which will cover three seminars and dinner will be included. Membership will also get you on our forum which will keep you connected with your colleagues. The forum is the only way to keep up with the latest KADA news.

Our first seminar/meeting will be on Thursday, March 11, 2010 at Woo Lae Oak. Cocktails from 6 pm and the meeting and dinner will beginning at 6:30. Dr. Joseph Oh and Dr. Si-Woon Park will be our presenters that evening. They will be speaking on "Comprehensive treatment planning and treatment". They will present some case reports and discuss how they manage their bigger cases. Dr. Oh is a graduate of LVI and Dr. Park is a prosthodontist. I look forward to seeing everyone at the meeting and hope that we will be able to continue learning from each other. If you have any cases that you would like to share or discuss, please contact me and we will make arrangements.

Please bring a check for $150 made out to KADA for your 2010 dues. I will need to get a head count so please RSVP to this e-mail whether you will or will not be able to attend. If you cannot attend but still wish to become a member and stay connected through our forum, please send your dues to our Treasurer, Dr. Maggie Pak. Her address is 3600 B Springfield Plaza, Springfield, VA 22150. Have a great day and I look forward to seeing everyone again on Thursday, March 11.

Ed