[KACT] Re: kact Digest V2 #5

  • From: "London Reif" <lreif@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:41:32 -0600

I like the idea - although I won't be able to go to the first conference
because I will have a newborn right about that time.  I am all for it.  Good
idea.

>>> rdaub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 1/11/2006 9:36 am >>>
What do you all think about having t-shirts and Sweatshirts made up with our
KAcT logo on them. Could this be done before our first convention meeting.
It might go along with trying to establish our identity as a seperate and
autonomous organization.Jsut an idea. Let me know your thoughts.