[KACT] Technology--from Bob Johnson

  • From: "Deters, Kelly" <DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KACT (E-mail)" <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:22:09 -0600

For some, some people's posts don't make it through even though they're
suscribed (which they obviously are if they're getting them to begin with).
I've contact the freelists people about how to fix it.

Here's Bob reply to the technology question:

Until recently we used graphing calculators and CBLs to collect data
with Vernier probes. This semester here in Wamego the new science wing
opened with 12 networked student computers in each science lab. We now
connect the original probes directly to the computers with GoLink
cables. The students find the GoLink software much easier to use than
the programs in the graphing calculators.
Bob Johnson
Chemistry/Physics WHS