[KACT] Scholarship application readers needed

  • From: Kelly Deters <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:20:20 -0700 (PDT)

Angela Stockam has offered to head the scholarship
committe--we've gotten 3 or 4 applications already.

We'd like a mix of people from various parts of the
state to be on the selection committee.  If you'd like
to read the applications and discuss who should
receive the award (electronically) after May 1st (the
deadline for applications), please contact Angie
directly (rather than on the listserve) and she can
get it organized.  Angie's email is:
astockam@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!
Kelly