[KACT Officers] Re: Officer Meeting

  • From: "Robert Daub" <rdaub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:39:27 -0500

Saturday November 4th would work for me. The afternoon(say about 1:00p.m), or we could all meet at some place.for a social lunch to kick off the start of the organization.Actually any Saturday in Novmeber except the one after Thanksgiving would work for me. Let me know
----- Original Message ----- From: "Deters, Kelly" <DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>