[KACT Officers] Members list

  • From: "Kelly Deters" <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KACT Officers" <kact-officers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:54:55 -0500

For those that weren't at the meeting at KATS Kamp, we thought it would be a
good idea to plan informal get togethers within the region.

Maybe you could host the first one and then it could be passed around.

The idea would be to get people together (have members bring their friends
and co-workers as well to get more members) and the host can share labs or
ideas or whatever it is they've been doing.  Mostly it'll be a time to get
together and chat...but we can visit each other's schools and get some good
ideas.

Here's the current member list so that you can see who's in your region.

Kelly