[kaanalnet-discuss] Re: ODL L2 integration with kaanalnet

  • From: Bharath Ram Chandrasekar <chandrasekar.b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kaanalnet-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 08:31:25 -0500

Hello Sir,

Thanks for appreciation.

I will work on the document as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Bharath Ram

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 11:15 PM, suresh kumar <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Bharath,

Great work. Nice presentation. Appreciate your commitment to complete the
task.

My comments on the document.

1. Setup overview

This section consists of
- Which Machine are you using including OS, config. And how did you
install kaanalnet, ODL (VirtualBox, KVM or etc.. or Cloud)

How ODL and KaanalNet is connected? some picture and details setup info is
required

2. Installation (kaanalnet and ODL)
overview of kaanalNet and ODL (existing one is sufficient)
installation details (ODL feature and verification stps) and show the
ODL configuration for STP.

3. Feature Test

- L2 Switch , STP details (existing one sufficient)
- Topology diagram and topology data information

Under testing/functionality heading slides 10-16 is good

4. Execute - break the s1-eth3 , and ensure s3-eth2 is back to normal and
ping is fine.
show the new STP topology diagram also

Please make the word document, and share it. i will publish in the portal.

Thanks
suresh

On Wednesday, 16 December 2015 9:28 AM, Bharath Ram Chandrasekar <
chandrasekar.b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all,

Kindly find the attachment (my presentation) and let me know the
guidelines to make a document.

I was successfully able to integrate ODL L2 (STP) and Kaanalnet.

Thanks to guidance of Mr.Suresh.

Thanks,

Bharath Ram