[k3] online story and more

  • From: Glovely@xxxxxxx
  • To: k3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:36:46 EDT

Hello All!
It is fall in the Northern Hemisphere and spring in the Southern Hemisphere
... both seasons have a habit of bringing unstable air or wind into our lives
in many places ... this site (http://www.kizclub.com/Sbody.html) has many
online books in both printable versions and online versions with narration.  I
wanted to highlight the one about wind -- "Watch the Wind" -- after "reading"
the
story, and perhaps even coloring a printed version of the book, perhaps you
and your students would like to make their own book of the things wind might
blow in your neighborhood -- like my big old pecan tree and the squirrels
eating
pecans.

Hope the winds are blowing gently in your world!

Gail
(www.GailLovely.com)