[k3] interesting tool for providing web access

  • From: Glovely@xxxxxxx
  • To: k3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 18:18:21 EDT

I am always on the lookout for good tools, and this might be one...

_http://www.sitehoover.com/en/_ (http://www.sitehoover.com/en/)

Site Hoover allows for the easy creation of visual pages of links which
could be used to help young students access websites easily. I still like
Simplybox better for the organizational ability of the site, but this one is
pretty quick and may be another option.

I hope you find it interesting, remember, you can send your ideas,
thoughts, and resources to the list too!

Thanks,

Gail Lovely
_Gail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Gail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)