[k3] Puppet resources

  • From: Glovely@xxxxxxx
  • To: k3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 17:53:08 EDT

Hello All!

I have reorganized the resources on my website to better highlight some of
the resources for young learners ... check it out! (www.GailLovely.com)

Here is a new list of resources for you.

Puppets are great tools for teaching AND for learning. Here are some great
puppet resources:

Information on the "power" of puppets in classrooms:
http://www.1worldmusicandpuppets.com/teachingwithpuppets.html

Puppet Universe offers, scripts, patterns and justification for puppets:
http://www.puppetuniverse.com/puppet-resource.php

While this one is designed as a webquest, I think I would use the resources
to help me teach students - good resources on Asian Puppets:
http://www.itdc.sbcss.k12.ca.us/curriculum/puppetry.html

Puppets to Make:
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/crafts/puppets/

Puppets from Jan Brett's Books:
http://www.janbrett.com/activities_pages.htm

A Unit on Puppets (lots of resources to use are gathered here):
http://english.unitecnology.ac.nz/resources/units/puppets

ENJOY!

Gail
www.GailLovely.com