Native> Native Village Opportunities and Websites

  • From: Gleason Sackmann <gleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: K12Newsletters <k12newsletters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:00:00 -0500

K12NewsLetters - From Educational CyberPlayGround
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/

From: NativeVillage500@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 14:03:59 EDT
Subject: Native VillageOpportunities and Websites
To: NativeVillage500@xxxxxxx, KispokoT@xxxxxxx

Native Village Opportunities and Websites

<<<>>><<<>>>NATIVE VILLAGE<<<>>><<<>>>
April 12, 2003 Issue 110

<<<>>><<<>>>NATIVE VILLAGE<<<>>><<<>>>
"We are now in a time of prophecy, when Animal Nations would stand upon Mother
Earth
a different color than their natural being and be born white. They are speaking
to us with the
only voice that can be heard. These messages are of a blessing and yet a great
warning. It is a
time of great urgency to unite for Peace and Harmony upon Mother Earth in order
for our future
generations to survive. Mother Earth is not a resource but, rather, the source
of life itself."
-Chief Arvol Looking Horse, 19th generation Keeper of the White Buffalo Calf
Bundle

OPPORTUNITY HIGHLIGHTS
WOMEN IN  MILITARY SERVICE FOR AMERICA MEMORIAL
THE 3RD ANNUAL USA TODAY SPACE DAY STUDENT SURVEY
ARTS OLYMPIAD
2003 NATIONAL HISTORY DAY NATIONAL CONTEST
SUPPORT SENATE BU LL 575
EMPOWER PEACE
OUT OF THE SILENCE: THE ENDURING POWER OF TOTEM POLES
FIGHT THOUSANDS OF MILES OF NEW ROADS THROUGH ROUGH PUBLIC LANDS
WEBSITE HIGHLIGHTS
ARIKARA LANGUAGE PROGRAM
NATIVE AMERICAN SEARCH ENGINES
THE POW-W0W POLL
NATIVETECH: VIRTUAL PAPER DOLLS
MYSTERY HILL: AMERICA'S STONEHENGE
THE TELEVISION NEWS ARCHIVE COLLECTION AT VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY
DECLARATION OF INDIGENOUS PEOPLES ON CLIMATE CHANGE
EARLY  WRITTEN RECORDS OF MESOAMERICA

<<<>>><<<>>>NATIVE VILLAGE<<<>>><<<>>>
NEW: OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM
NATIVE LEADERS SPEAK ABOUT OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM
POST A MESSAGE TO OUR SOLDIERS
VIEW READERS' MESSAGES

<<<>>><<<>>>NATIVE VILLAGE<<<>>><<<>>>
To read these and other news briefs in their entirety, please visit our
website:
<http://www.nativevillage.org./>NATIVE VILLAGE www.nativevillage.org
To subscribe to Native Village weekly email reminders, please send your email
address to:

<mailto:NativeVillage500@xxxxxxx>Subscribe to Native Village

LITERACY FROM HOME LANGUAGE TO THE STANDARD
Why don't people vote? 50% of all Americans over 65 years old
are functionally illiterate. 60% of the Urban School Children do
not graduate High School of the 40% that do they are only
reading at 4th grade level. Find out more about literacy and
approaches to improving it. Learn how to successfully bridge
from the Dialect Speakers' home language to the Standard.
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Literacy/default.asp

<<<>>><<<>>>NATIVE VILLAGE<<<>>><<<>>>
NATIVE VILLAGE YOUTH AND EDUCATION NEWS is a free newsletter which informs and
celebrates in the education, values, traditions, and accomplishments of the
Americas' First Peoples.
We do not release subscriber or visitor names to anyone. Some articles
presented in NATIVE VILLAGE
news and at our NATIVE VILLAGE website may contain copyrighted material. We
have received appropriate
permissions for republishing any articles. Material appearing here is
distributed without profit or monetary
gain to those who have expressed an interest. This is in accordance with Title
17 U.S.C. section 107.
NATIVE VILLAGE is a copyright © of Gina Boltz
All Rights Reserved.
<http://www.nativevillage.org./>NATIVE VILLAGE
http://www.nativevillage.org
You are always welcome here :-)!

<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>
EDUCATIONAL CYBERPLAYGROUND
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com
Net Happenings,K12 Newsletters, Network Newsletters, New-list
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Community/index.html

HOT LIST OF SCHOOLS ONLINE
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Schools/default.asp

EDUCATION VENDOR DIRECTORY