NOVA> [NOVA Teachers] May 18, 2004

  • From: Gleason Sackmann <gleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: K12Newsletters <k12newsletters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:04:49 -0500

Educational CyberPlayGround
K12 Newsletters Mailing List

K12 Newsletters Mailing List Service

Subscribe | Unsubscribe | Change Email Preferences -
National Children's Folksong Repository
Integrate Literacy, Music, and Technology into the classroom.

Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 14:15:56 -0400
From: owner-nova-teachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (NOVA)
To: nova-teachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (NOVA Teachers)
Subject: [NOVA Teachers] May 18, 2004

Hello Educators,

Next week's NOVA broadcast will vary depending upon where you live.
Check your local listings to find out which program is airing in
your region.

There have been some changes in the schedule for the final two weeks
of the spring season. In the coming weeks:

May 25 -- varies (check your local listings)

June 1 -- Death Star (R)

If you have not had a chance to visit our World in the Balance Web
site, we hope you will. In it, you can find the latest population
figures, see how the world's population has grown, learn about how
rising populations affect the environment, test your understanding
of population trends, read interviews with experts, discover ways to
get involved, and more. Find the site at

We hope you will help us improve our materials by taking the site
survey found under "Resources: Review This Site" after you have
visited the site.

For a complete listing of upcoming programs, visit

Karen Hartley
Teachers Editor
NOVA Web Site
E-mail: NOVA_Teachers@xxxxxxxx

Major funding for NOVA is provided by the Park Foundation, Sprint,
and Microsoft. Additional funding is provided by the Corporation for
Public Broadcasting and public television viewers.

Net Happenings, K12 Newsletters, Network Newsletters

Educational CyberPlayGround Services