[ECP] Educational CyberPlayGround Hot Tip: How To Search Blog for article

  • From: Educational CyberPlayGround <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: K12NewsLetters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,nethappenings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, NetworkNewsletters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:03:23 -0500

Greetings,

Over the weekend I took a look at blog and made LOTS of changes.
1) I only show 20 titles on the page now instead of 70 to help the page download faster
2) I also removed and consolidated the tags

Naturally these changes bring confusion.

Some of you will be confused and this email is to help you find what you're looking for.

Q. Having Problems How do you find things on the Blog?
A: How to use SEARCH THIS BLOG ( IT IS JUST UNDER THE CALENDAR)

IF YOU ARE TRYING TO FIND THE TITLE OF THE ARTICLE

IF YOU ARE TRYING TO FIND THE RESOURCE

go to the BLOG
http://blog.edu-cyberpg.com/

follow this

How do I find this page?

EXAMPLE
on the right side - scroll to see SEARCH THIS BLOG ( IT IS JUST UNDER THE CALENDAR)

original Title showed
<http://blog.edu-cyberpg.com/2007/11/06/Virtual+Exhibit+Launch+Dane+Wajich+Danezaa+Stories+And+Songs+Dreamers+And+The+Land.aspx>http://blog.edu-cyberpg.com/2007/11/06/Virtual+Exhibit+Launch+Dane+Wajich+Danezaa+Stories+And+Songs+Dreamers+And+The+Land.aspx

since the changes this doesn't work anymore.

Use a word  you see in the title (FROM INSIDE THE URL ABOVE)

Wajich or the word Danezaa

PUT THAT WORD INTO THE SEARCH THIS BLOG ( IT IS JUST UNDER THE CALENDAR)

then click search  and the msg. will pop up for you to read

the new url OF THIS ARTICLE IS NOW
<http://blog.edu-cyberpg.com/2007/11/06/First+Nation+Virtual+Exhibit+Launch+Dane+Wajich+Danezaa+Stories+And+Songs+Dreamers+And+The+Land.aspx>

best,
<Karen>