BE AN EDUCATIONAL CYBERPLAYGROUND SPONSOR!

  • From: Gleason Sackmann <gleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: K12Newsletters <k12newsletters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 07:31:05 -0500

K12NewsLetters - From Educational CyberPlayGround
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/
promotional message on NetHappenings, or any combination of ECP's other
Email Discussion Lists. ?Your sponsorship reaches our community of over
13,000 highly active, influential and accomplished readers and helps us
grow and improve our moderated Discussion Lists, Subscriber Services and
Other Features.

Sponsors benefit in several ways:

* ?Sponsor messages appear in the context of a supportive, grassroots
community that provides positive, tangible value to its members.

* ?Your sponsorship demonstrates your support for education advancement and
interests.

* ?Sponsor messages are timely and education targeted - ideal for
products, services, events, news and timely promotions.

To see a complete directory of
Educatonal CyberPlayGround Mailing Lists, visit us at
?http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Community/index.html?

DECEMBER MAILING LIST SURVEY RESULTS
When we first launched the mailing lists back in December 2002
and processed the results of that initial survey we decided to to reorganize
the Education Vendor Directory to reflect the kinds of products and services
that the list members said would be of interest to them. We are trying to
help our readers find what they want and are now asking education vendors
to tell where our readers can find them.

ECP EDUCATION VENDOR DIRECTORY FREE LISTING AVAILABLE
We have just launched the new and improved EDUCATION VENDOR DIRECTORY
Education Vendors who would like to have a PERMANENT FREE LISTING
are now invited to submit your listing, which you may update anytime.
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/directory/default.asp

best,

Karen Ellis
Director of Business Development
Educational CyberPlayGround
?http://www.edu-cyberpg.com
sponsor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?

<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>
EDUCATIONAL CYBERPLAYGROUND
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com
<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>
ADVERTISE REACH EDUCATION MARKET

GET FREE EDUCATION VENDOR DIRECTORY LISTING
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Directory/default.asp

Net Happenings,K12 Newsletters, Network Newsletters, New-list
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Community/index.html

HOT LIST OF SCHOOLS ONLINE
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Schools/default.asp

SERVICES