[k-alumni-wg] Re: pre-general assembly website

  • From: Yoshimi Horiuchi <yoshimi.horiuchi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 11:30:05 +0900

Excellent! Thanks, guys :)

Yoshi

On 2015/12/12 7:04, Tomasz wrote:

Hi guys,

David and I prepared the website for the upcoming pre-general
assembly. It can be viewed under this web address:
www.kanthariplus.org/events/

Please check it out and let us know what you think. Maybe we can share
it on FB and Whatsapp on Monday...

Meanwhile please reach out to the 2-3 people each of us was assigned to!

Thanks!

Tomek

--
A roadmovie through Africa witnessing social change! "KANTHARI: change
from within" winner of Audience Award at the International Film

Tomasz Kozakiewicz
Fundacja SolidarityFilmDoc
kanthari plus initiator

tomasz2013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype id: drkoziello / kanthari_plus
Mobile (Poland): +48 500478596
Mobile (India): +91 8129861059
www.kantharichangefromwithin.com (the film)
www.fb.com/kantharichangefromwithin
www.kanthariplus.org (short films)
www.fb.com/kanthariplus

kanthari plus - initiating a community of ethical social changemakers
from marginalized communities.

---
このEメールはアバスト アンチウイルスによりウイルススキャンされています。